I love to collaborate with other talented individuals and companies. Below are a few things I have done in the past to create meaningful partnerships. If you have an idea, feel free to email email@example.com!
- Blogger and Photographer Collaboration: I love to participate in publication-worthy collaborations with bloggers and photographers, if you feel our styles might align, let’s talk!
- Giveaways and Product Reviews: If you have a product that is a good fit for my readers we can discuss hosting a review and or giveaway on The Petite Pastry.
- Policy: I provide product reviews in exchange for brand exposure. I do not accept compensation in exchange for positive reviews.While I will happily accept products and/or books to review, I do not promise to mention said items on The Baker Chick. I will always express my honest opinions, including both positive and negative commentary as appropriate. I will always disclose to my readers that the product was provided to me at no charge. Providing an item for review will, in no way, influence my opinion or review, as I respect my readers, their time, and their budget. I only provide product review/giveaways when I have had a chance to use the product. Product samples will not be returned to the company. I do not guarantee that I will post a review for all products received.
- Brand Ambassador Programs: If we find we are a compatible match, I am available for hire to represent your brand or company on an ongoing basis. This can be done through sponsored trips, blog posts, social media posts, recipe development, etc.
- Policy: I only partner with brands I can stand behind and endorse ethically and personally.
- Editorial: I am available to write editorial content for your food publication, whether it be print or web-based.
- Policy: I will always disclose to my readers the nature of my partnerships with brands. I have a full disclosure policy will also include a small disclaimer in any post which is written on behalf of a company or partner. I will make readers aware if money or product was exchanged for the post.